We are a 501 (c) 3 non-profit focused on civic improvement in Venice, California. Your tax deductible contributions can be made by clicking on one of the following links or by mailing a check made out to "The Venice Stakeholders Association" at our address below. We are funded by your donations so please contribute if you would like us to continue to be able to fight for the stakeholders of Venice.
We are currently collecting funds for the following initiatives, please click on the Paypal link that matches the effort you most wish to support.
- Enforce Ban on Occupying Public Sidewalks, Parkways
- Enforce of the Boardwalk curfew and camping ban
- Keep the Venice Post Office from being closed
- Force the California Coastal Commission to allow Venice to implement Overnight Parking Districts (OPD)
- Enforce rational parking planning on Abbot Kinney Blvd.